SEO is the activity of optimizing web pages or full sites to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.
SEO – What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is all about optimizing a website for search engines. There are only two primary SEO optimization technique
On-Page SEO – It includes providing good content, good keywords selection, putting keywords on correct places, giving an appropriate title to every page, etc.
Off-Page SEO – It includes link building, increasing link popularity by submitting open directories, search engines, link exchange, etc.
There are a lot of factors to think about SEO. But it is essential that you understand how search engines work and how they look at your site.
How do search engines work?
Search engines are not humans, but text-driven computers, how your website looks, loading time, content, and indexes become very important. Google a Google bot is a software called a spider; the crawler will look at the text on a website and looks for links to different pages from that website. The spider can crawl webpages more than once before they get indexed. The crawler will look for the page title, headings and meta tags, and other information to get indexes. The search engine will return a list of best-matching pages with a short description and then search engine will calculate which pages are the most relevant search. Each search engine has its algorithm to define which page is more consistent and deserves a higher rank in the search result.
Welcome to SEO Baku. If you are new to the world of search engine optimization, digital marketing or search engine marketing, this page is for you! It contains all the information you need to get up to speed quickly to ensure you can make the most of your web presence!
What Search Engine Optimisation Is Not
Setting free some SEO services myths and setting realistic expectations…
Search Engine Optimisation is NOT, and it takes a lot of hard work.
Nothing worthwhile in life ever comes free or secure. Making your website work for you is no different. Many SEO Consultants and Marketers will try to make you think otherwise, but why? It’s only because they’re trying to make money themselves and hope is an excellent sales technique. I am here to give you the truth: digital marketing and seo are hard; it will take time, effort, and money. I’ll do my best to guide you and give you the information you need, but I can’t force you to take action; that’s up to you.
Results do NOT happen overnight.
I am not a believer in, nor do I teach, ‘get rich quick’ schemes. These schemes for websites, proclaiming near-instant search rankings and traffic conversions, are bogus and in my experience often endanger the future of that website. There are no quick or easy ways around what I teach, it all takes effort, but the rewards are well worthwhile. But in relative terms, the hours you spend improving your web presence will be quick compared to the longevity of results you see – you make your luck in this game. Let’s Do It.
Getting great rewards is NOT impossible
For many getting high search results is the dream, and that is possible given time and effort, it isn’t impossible to beat a big brand to pole position. For me, the rewards are not in search rankings; they go up and down – I’m not a fan of chasing my tail. The real rewards are in generating more transactions, creating a better user experience, and gaining visitor loyalty. It is these factors, and not search rankings, which will ensure the growth of your business now and in the long-term.
People that succeed with SEO do two things very well:
First, they identify SEO techniques that get the results.
Second, they put 100% of their resources into executing and scaling those techniques.
10 SEO Techniques You Can Use to Get More Search Engine Traffic
- Find Broken Link Building Opportunities on Wikipedia
- Discover Untapped Keywords on Reddit, Amazon, eBay –
- Analyze Your Traffic Source
- Find Link Prospects on Delicious bookmarking sites
- Copy Adwords Ads to Make Killer Title and Description Tags – the Adwords ads that you see for competitive keywords are the results of hundreds (if not thousands) of split tests. Split tests to maximize clicks
- Find A+ Backlink Prospects on AllTop – (a) To find blogs in your niche， (b).find the categories that fit best with your site’s topic (c). AllTop will show you their hand-picked list of quality blogs in that category
- Use Benefit-Focused Content Curation – Benefit-Focused Content Curation is similar to most other types of curation, with one huge difference: it focuses on the outcomes that your audience wants. This is a guide I put together a while back called Traffic Analysis Uncovers Your Sources Reliably
- Let People Easy To Connect With You In Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Write Good Description on Your YouTube Video and Write a Content To Describe Your YouTube In Your Blog
- Embed Long Tail Keywords In Title Tags